April 19, 2011

Daniel Fredrickson, Boise

My name is Daniel Fredrickson and I've been a volunteer at a.l.p.h.a. since October 2010. Currently, I'm the Internet and Social Media Coordinator. I keep a.l.p.h.a's website current, and coordinate events throughout Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter.
I became involved with a.l.p.h.a. because I felt a need to give something back to the community. I wanted to help out in a field relevant to me, and HIV and AIDS prevention was at the top of my list. I am hopeful that through education, we can spread awareness and help to prevent the spread of HIV and AIDS in Idaho, and make it an issue that people aren't afraid to talk about.
I am grateful for the opportunity to work with the amazing volunteers at a.l.p.h.a and to be a part of a genuinely compassionate community.

No comments:

Post a Comment